Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Samsung 120-2

Jaybuild ยท 2007-10-01 18:32

I am currently considering purchasing a Samsung 120-2 loader. I understand Samsung was purchased by Volvo, where the line was then discontinued. I was wondering about the availability of parts, and any other info anybody could pass on. It appears from the serial no. that the machine is about a 1995 or so and it is advertised as having low hours. I plan to use it on a residential housing site generally for load and carry duties. Also if anybody has a handle on what this machine is worth, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Jay

Replies3
  1. #1Alim2009-10-30 07:00

    Anybody can help me to track SL120-2 Part availability? I am looking for 2031-00140 Coupling. Thanks Alim

  2. #2Allen662009-10-30 16:15

    we have a 180-2 and we have gotten parts from the volvo dealer

  3. #3Alim2009-10-30 23:02

    They told me, that this part was discontinue without any replacement.