Left track running normally in forward, and slowly in reverse. The right is running slowly in both directions. Very weak going up hill or climbing onto a trailer. What may be the causes and ehere to start my checks first?
Do you have any issues with any other functions?
No everything else seems to be fine. Im suspecting the seals in the union joint may be bad.
Yes, agreed. That would be your starting point, after, you check your return filters for debris. Also , as important, check your case drain. Any gold glitter, we gotta look elsewhere. Service literature on that ol girl is hard to come by. Save everything you can find on her.
So true brother. I will make sure all this is done. Thanks, i will keep you informed. With regards, Jerry
Greetings my brother. I did a thorough hydraulic diagnostic of machine. I did find a bad track spool and some metallic debry. After cleaning, and inserting the new swivel seals the excavator is up and running now. Thanks for your assistance.