Hey guys, I've tried researching this machine, but can't find any info on it. Maybe I'm just blind today lol. Is it a greyarket machine? Are parts available for it? The guy selling it is selling his whole setup, but I'm not interested in his truck or trailer, but am in this excavator and his Tachutchi Tl130. The excavator has 3,500 hours, and the ctl has 2,300 hours. How much would you pay for the two machines? Thanks in advance! Courage
The Takeuchi TL130 with the two buckets and pallet forks is worth likely in the range of 18K-22K depending on hours and maintenance/operation. The other machine I would put the value at no more than 10-15K if everything works unless it has had some major service recently done on it, like a rebuilt engine installed/new hydraulic pumps etc with service records. The value can also go up or down a bit depending on your area. The Tl130 is a good machine. The excavator is likely of not much interest.
Thanks for responding! I appreciate it! That's the same conclusion I came to.