Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Samsung SE 130 LCM-2 relay board info

Southpaw66 ยท 2024-01-06 11:51

New to the Forum, what a great resource. I have a 1999 Samsung SE 130 LCM-2 excavator, serial number DBY1760 that was flooded this summer (water was over exhaust stack). My mechanic got it running again (vacuumed water, changed oils and filters, rebuilt starter, alternator, installed new turbo, dried out cab......) Recently the high/low track speed now only runs on Low. The 95240- 91130 relay behind the seat was fried. Before it was under water, the control touch pad stopped working, so we use the manual throttle lever. Is there a relay board diagram to see what each relay goes to? Most relays are part # 95240-88000. The 95240-91130 relay was in the female plug in the bottom of the photo. Thanks in advance.

Replies6
  1. #1uffex2024-01-06 12:43

    Good day Hope it helps. Kind regards Uffex

  2. #2Southpaw662024-01-06 17:07

    Thanks. My relay board has 6 pockets on the top and 6 pockets on the bottom, with 5 relays in the spots on the top, and four relays on the bottom (closest to back of seat). I'm not sure how to translate the diagram you provided with my relay board. Is there a diagram like my board with 12 pockets? And/or one that has the relay part numbers associated with the receptacle position?

  3. #3uffex2024-01-07 05:44

    Good day This is the oldest information we have in the library, I will ask the contacts I have and try to get the older info. I will try to help you with specific problem if this helps. Kind regards Uffex

  4. #4Southpaw662024-01-07 18:00

    If it is any help, my original Parts Catalog lists the Board-Relay as part number 21 1023-00473 for SN 861 and after.

  5. #5uffex2024-01-08 04:10

    Could you make a scan and post? Kind regards Uffex

  6. #6Southpaw662024-01-08 09:39

    Here is the Parts Catalog page. And a scenic shot. The excavator tracks were at the 100 year flood line. I think it is time to redraw the lines