Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Will EX200-5 tracks fit a 200-2?

spitzair · 2024-01-06 13:53

Hi guys, I need a set of track chains for my EX200-2 soonish, and found a set that are for a -5. My machine has 45 links, the rails I found have 46. Is the pitch the same? Will they fit on my -2 if I remove a link? Thanks!

Replies10
  1. #1Welder Dave2024-01-06 16:31

    Do the links have part numbers on them? An undercarriage shop should have a chart showing what undercarriage fits what machines and the dimensions.

  2. #2spitzair2024-01-06 20:14

    They do, looks like 8C190E L from what I can tell from the picture. I messaged the seller and he did reply saying they would fit… here’s the ad… https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/331027746437801/ They’re in Edmonton so I might go take a look at ‘em next time I get down there…

  3. #3Welder Dave2024-01-06 22:06

    They're really close to me but I used to live 2 miles East of Beaumont. I would do some research on the brand and double check they will fit. You'll want sprockets with new rails so that's something else to check. A quick look reveals they are made in China. Might be good to check with Trek which has a branch in Edmonton and generally good reviews for the price. Quanzhou Henglida Engineering Machinery Co.,Ltd. Quanzhou Henglida Engineering Machinery Co.,Ltd. 2,691 likes · 1 talking about this. OEM brands supplier /dry & lubricated track link supplier/Hengliga track link www.facebook.com

  4. #4uffex2024-01-07 05:56

    Good day The attached may help. Kind regards Uffex

  5. #5spitzair2024-01-07 15:51

    Thanks guys. For what the machine does, even chinese rails and sprockets should do just fine, it does at most 100 hrs a year on my parents’ acreage… I’ll check in with Trek like you suggest Dave.

  6. #6Welder Dave2024-01-07 16:27

    Check warranty while you're at it.

  7. #7spitzair2024-01-07 22:49

    Good call!

  8. #8KenAl2024-01-14 12:20

    Same pitch. There can be 2 different bolt sizes for the pads/Links. 18 mm or 20 mm as I seriously doubt any are OEM. You probably have one link taken out of your track so DO NOT take a link out of the new ones. Say hi to Manny when you see him.

  9. #9Diesel Dave2024-01-14 13:23

    If I remember, there was 2 different sized pilot bores on the ex200-5 sprockets. Take a rough measurement of the ex200-2 sprockets and double check with the supplier.

  10. #10spitzair2024-02-10 13:50

    Thanks, I will. Tracks will need to wait, the hydraulic oil cooler sprung a leak on me so now I’m on the hunt for one of those…