Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Samsung SE210LC Serpentine Belt?

kingkong0192 · 2025-07-05 01:46

Fan belt shredded to nothing. I don't have any pieces to match up with a new belt. Does anyone know what belt this takes or how to figure it out? It's a 5.9l cummins engine. I was going to call Volvo and see if they could steer me in the right direction but figured i'd ask here first. Also i'm sure i can figure out the routing but if someone knows that too i'd be super thankful.

Replies17
  1. #1Universal Parts2025-07-05 06:35

    What is the model of the machine? Do you know the inner diameter of the belt?

  2. #2Universal Parts2025-07-05 06:49

    I didn't notice the title of your post just now. Is your machine model Volvo 210? Then the aftermarket belt part code you need is 8PK1480. The "8" in the 8PK belt model means that the belt has 8 wedge teeth, and the spacing between each wedge tooth is 3.56 mm. The specific length needs to be consulted in a professional comparison table according to the actual application scenario (such as the car engine model). ‌Basic parameters of 8PK belts‌ ‌Number and spacing of wedge teeth‌: PK indicates the multi-V belt model, and the numerical prefix (such as 8PK) represents the number of wedge teeth. The standard spacing of each wedge tooth is 3.56 mm, so the width of the 8PK belt is 8×3.56≈28.48 mm. ‌‌ 1 ‌Length mark‌: The numbers in the belt model (such as 1795, 995) usually indicate the length (unit: mm), which needs to be matched with the specific application scenario (such as vehicle model, engine model).

  3. #3Lagwagon2025-07-05 06:59

    I’ll check my machine and get back to you tomorrow . it’ll be a series 2 Cummins 6bt.

  4. #4kingkong01922025-07-07 01:36

    Thank you. If you could take a picture of the routing id appreciate it.

  5. #5kingkong01922025-07-07 01:37

    It’s a Samsung SE210LC. Thank you. I appreciate your response. I’m just trying to figure out the length of the belt without having to use a piece of string or something to get it close and go from there.

  6. #6Universal Parts2025-07-07 07:02

    Is your machine Samsung SE210LC equipped with Cummins QSB5.9 engine? Aftermarket part number: 8PK1460, length 1460MM

  7. #7kingkong01922025-07-08 01:05

    Thank you. Ordered this belt earlier today going to try to put it on tomorrow.

  8. #8Lagwagon2025-07-09 05:55

    Belt has 8 x ribs. couldnt Get any I.D numbers as they have been worn off. Official Part number from Samsung book is: 3911587

  9. #9Universal Parts2025-07-09 06:50

    According to the picture, your belt part number also starts with 8PK, the aftermarket part number is 8PK1365, and the 4 digits after 8PK represent the belt length (unit: MM), which is suitable for Cummins engine 6BT5.9

  10. #10kingkong01922025-07-15 00:44

    This belt is too short. This belt is too long.

  11. #11kingkong01922025-07-15 00:45

    I am going to try to match this belt up with something tomorrow and go from there. Holy frustrating but thank you guys.

  12. #12Universal Parts2025-07-15 05:03

    What length do you need? I have them all here.

  13. #13kingkong01922025-07-15 13:08

    the 8pk1365 looks to be about 2-2.5” too short.

  14. #14Universal Parts2025-07-15 22:06

    8PK1420, 8PK1430, 8PK1435 These three models are more in line with your requirements

  15. #15kingkong01922025-07-16 01:57

    How many belts came on this machine?

  16. #16Universal Parts2025-07-16 02:17

    Generally, there are two belts on the model, the engine belt and the air conditioning belt. Some models also have water pump belts. The three sizes I just mentioned are matched according to those requirements. The engine belt of your model uses 8PK1435

  17. #17kingkong01922025-07-16 03:08

    Thank you. This machine the water pump is part of the serpentine belt. The AC is a seperate belt.