Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

samsung120-2 loader brakes

blaze12 ยท 2014-11-11 01:21

hi all \got a problem with the brakes or lack of, a scamatic would be good or some pointers in the right direction. worked on cat loaders 20 odd years ago bet nothing since cheers blaze ps thanks in advance

Replies9
  1. #1CaptainAnalyzer2014-11-22 18:34

    So the machine does not have brakes?

  2. #2blaze122014-11-26 21:08

    it has no brakes cheers blaze

  3. #3CaptainAnalyzer2014-11-26 21:11

    I have no schematics or anything of the sort, however these machines are nearly identical with Volvo machines of that vintage. Try a Volvo dealer.

  4. #4blaze122014-11-27 07:54

    thanks cheers blaze

  5. #5d4dozer2014-12-03 07:20

    When you apply your brakes you have no power/stopping strength?

  6. #6blaze122015-01-11 07:42

    no brakes at all

  7. #7d4dozer2015-01-11 21:19

    By no brakes at all you mean they have been removed from the machine?

  8. #8blaze122015-01-12 06:49

    sorry for confusion, as far as I can tell all necessary components are there and when either the brake pedal or the neutralizer pedal are depressed there are no brakes cheers blaze

  9. #9d4dozer2015-01-12 06:53

    I had the same problem and found that all the brake fluid had disappeared - no leaks or anything - I topped up the brake fluid and it worked after a couple of pumps. Its worth checking?