Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Sanderson 725 Teleporter 2 – Part needed

DRC65 ยท 2017-01-09 15:19

Anyone able to suggest where I can get a S/H (or new) 'Extensionmeter' for a 725. At least that's what I think it's called.... Mine's always been missing but its one of the inputs for the load sensors and I believe it's a reel that sits in the box on the side of the boom and unwinds as you extend it. Truckmasters can recondition one....but only if I've got one in the first place....

Replies2
  1. #1Plebeian2017-01-16 14:36

    It might be a process of contacting all the telehandler wreckers to find a used part if you cannot obtain a new meter. What did JCBs, Manitou, etc use during the same era? There is a brit construction equipment forum that has telehandler discussions. http://www.mtequipment.co.uk/parts/sanderson.html

  2. #2DRC652017-01-16 15:02

    Thanks Plebeian. I've tried a few wreckers but I hadn't thought of investigating what other equipment may have used that part. Given the amount of parts that are shared across other brands that's a good idea. Appreciate the link too.