heres some pics from global excavting and demolition on a job site in vancouver bc sany 210 excavators
where are these machines made? What motor do they run? Performance wise how are they? Price wise how do they compare?
There from china but soon from the usa they have cummins motors ,Kawasaki pumps the performance is awsome best one i got into so far and the price was really good compared from other name brands its time for change i took a chance on it and its paying off for me
What do you mean "but soon from the USA"? Will Sany manufacture the excavator in US? And how come the logo in this pic is different with domestic in China?
Sany is building a manufacture plant in alanta us it should be complete in 2009 as for the logos i think it was just a apperance change for 2008 they look great
sany america plant found this on the web
A few days ago, I stopped and watched a few machines at the local Sany-dealer here in Stockholm, and I got a feeling that they are Komatsu-copies. Am I right? :beatsme