Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Sany 26u fuel issues

pikie695 ยท 2025-09-06 12:30

Looking for help i have a sany 26u with 250hrs onto , excvator rolls but wont start , I have fuel right to injection pump but nuttin coming out when injection lines are cracked , excvator was working perfect turn off when I went to restart ran into this issue , not sure what else to check wondering if there's anything electrical i can check , I know its a fuel issue juat finds it really weird if injection pump went all off a sudden , any ideas be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance

Replies5
  1. #1MFM Truck&Equipment2025-09-06 13:31

    Did you check the fuel shut off solenoid on the injection pump?

  2. #2pikie6952025-09-06 13:40

    I haven't removed it and checked it but I can feel it click and hear it when key is turned on but no way to tell if plunger on solenoid is moving , my excvator is presently 8km in the backcountry at a my remote cottage very limited on tools , what would be the easiest way to check the solenoid, I have some basic knowledge but not a mechanic thats for sure ...lol

  3. #3MFM Truck&Equipment2025-09-06 14:52

    I would pull it out and see if the plunger moves when the key is turned on.

  4. #4pikie6952025-09-06 15:07

    Thank you very much for the advice really appreciated

  5. #5centralstatestech2025-12-30 20:17

    Did you ever get this problem solved I'm having the same issues