HELLO SIR. many thanks for your assistance ...i have another preoccupation. my boss bought this SANY excavator .S/N :095402021879. model :54205C it doesn't carry normally, we wanna control all its electro-valves (hydrolic solenoids) and its electrical system. we have no manual so far . please if you can help ...1) operators Manual 2) electric schematic and 3) hydrolic solenoids operating the pump . Gracia!
Sany can build an excavator and sell it to you, but they can't tell you how it works. Believe me, I've been through this. The Chinese really need to change their attitude.
Good day Which model Sany have you? Kind regards Uffex
54205C
Good day Real sorry, I cannot find any reference to that model. Kind regards Uffex
Maybe it is a SY205C instead?
I think so!! Link to download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/ow7o1287jjesaz8/SANY+SY195_SY205_SY215_SY225C9+shop+manual.pdf/file
You're right!!! Almost Chinese brands are like that. I also went through the same frustration as you. Their after sale services is very, very, very bad (Shout out 3 times with anger) .
Run for the hills !
If they are made right and just a matter of being frustrating to work on because there's no support, there is a price is makes sense. There was a brand new 200 at Ritchie's here back a few years ago, I can't remember exact price but I know it was under $100k, think it was $80k. I was seriously considering it, compared to what $250k-$275k new you could deal with a lot as long as the main components are solid.
run a mile from anything Chinese made as its mainly rubbish and will not last.. Those Sany's struggle to do more than 2 hydraulic functions at once, try using the stick while tracking at the same time
How often is this done in practice? I might lift the boom while tracking or swing our of the way but that's about it.
Crazy how not too long ago, nobody heard of sany. Now they are the worldwide leader in excavator sales. http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/a/202106/03/WS60b833caa31024ad0bac3529.html
The proclamation of a Chinese company in a Chinese publication does not make it a true statement. For the Chinese, lying and cheating someone in business is generally considered being clever. Sany, for the most part in my area is considered to be third or forth tier in engineering, quality control and customer support. The capital costs of acquiring the machines is considerably lower to entice those companies with low financial means to consider the purchase. Check out the market prices for new and used to get a better idea of what people think about the brand.
You trust this site better? https://www.businesswire.com/news/h...ny-Becomes-No.-1-in-Excavators-Sales-Globally I'm not sure what the price difference is between sany and some of the other big name excavators, but they sure are selling a lot of machines now.
That's much better. However it is only in sales in 2020 and one has to look at the big picture. The pandemic started at the end of 2019, and the big three basically shut down production. Supply chains are still broken and you need to consider the areas of the world where these excavators are built and mainly sold, Asia and India. So did they sell more because of the world situation or because they were perceived as a good investment? One place in the world where they might have sold more than the previous years is North America which would be for the reasons I have stated above. You might buy one because you couldn't afford better or there was nothing else available to buy.
I did not read real close but are they counting number of units sold including micro mini excavators, or a better metric might be dollars sold, or tons of excavator sold.
Most of the companies using the PINS system are working in new units sold. Doesn't matter type or size or use. New machines purchased by dealers for their rental fleets count as new units sold. The PINS system is used by large manufacturers in this country but I don't know if it is in use world wide. PINS stands for percentage of new sales and came into use back in the 1960s so I'm told. Not all manufacturers use it or report what they did or didn't sell. Dealers will find any reason they can to slap a pinned designation on a machine.
All the time when stowing packs of logs down in the hatch of ships, when I worked at the Port to fill the void spots and corners under the coming on ships you are required to track and push the pack of logs in whilst the crane swings them, I also do it more than often with our 30 tonner whilst pushing over big Cypress tree's, some brands of Excavator are better than others doing this and I have operated many.
Im in the process for purchasing a sany mini sy16.. Its for use around the house.. It came in at $27,400 with hyd thumb. The price is affordable for me. I sure hope it works out
The sany equipment equipment pre 2017 I am not familiar with but current machines have been very good and they support there dealers very well. Yammer ,Isuzu , Cummins power Kawasaki, Denso hydraulics . Keep in mind the Sany built machines for North American are different than overseas market machines. No matter what plant there built in The plant in Georgia is building more and more machines I think currently there buildings the 215. 225. 265 Size excavators there
Rubbish pure and simple, you pay for what you get.. Good luck you Sany buyers.
We love our SY16 First job moving material out and back in a back yard paid for 1/3 of the machine. We have 7 Sany excavators. So far no issues. All new stuff is problematic when it has electronics. Yes im old.
I love my Sany sy60c. I have beat it to death so far and it has given no problems. Less than half the cost of a cat, and the dealer has been great. Months after the sale he still answers me on weekends.
I think it all depends on if you have a good dealer close by. There's a fairly big Sany dealer in Western Canada (Headwater Equipment) that has full page ads in the equipment trader. Sany has graders too. I think the warranty is up to 5 years on their machines. I was looking at an almost new Sany midi-excavator that was doing some landscaping around where I live. It looked like a well built machine from what I could see. Of course I had to inspect the welding and it looked good.
Well since you are “welder dave” I think that’s positive for sure!! The boom and such look a little smaller than expected compared to my case 580l but what do I know I’m a plumber. I know they probably won’t ever beat cat but I didn’t pay the cat price either, less than half. And as I have said four times cat wouldn’t even return my calls.
You'd have to compare break out force and some other things in order to compare it to your Case or another machine. I've seen some bad welding on overseas equipment. I've seen some bad repairs too. LoL
Yea I did all that before I bought it. They are supposed to be equal. But in the last hour I have unloaded logs with my 23 year old case that I doubt it would have picked them up. I love the thing, it is so smooth and such but it definitely won’t have the power or the price tag of a cat. Side sweep power on the old backhoe is way stronger. Like I said Im not blind and still in the honeymoon stage, I will keep you in the loop and I will call it as I see it. But to just bad mouth it because of where it’s from without any hands on experience is just stupid. Half price and five year warranty goes along way!
A Cat machine won't necessarily have any more power. It's not really apples to apples to compare a backhoe with an excavator. It's also not good to push too hard sideways with either, especially an excavator. The last thing you want to do is destroy the swing assembly. Post some pics. of your machines.
s sany 215C?
Looks pretty good. Hope it works out for you.
Time will tell. Like I said I will let you know the good and the bad…..
i was told these were Japanese made machines.....guess not??
No, they're made in China but of better quality than most other Chinese equipment.
With pump and motors not made in China. I’m still here welder dave!
I never suggested you weren't still here. I just gave a brief answer that they were made in China not Japan. Cat has machines made in China too.
No no just playing with you cause I responded so fast! Cats parts are made in China? Which ones where when why????
Cat has whole machines made in China as well as a lot of parts. Same as most manufacturers. The list would probably fill several volumes of an encyclopedia.
There's no problems here. Everybody would like to know how your Sany performs. There are more people in your shoes than with money burning a hole in their pockets.
I have run 2 Sanys. the sy50u that I rented to demo the machines, and the one I bought. the "big" names had nothing to purchase, and if they had one it was thousands more. the $$ I saved went towards a steelwrist tiltrotator. been running it since feb with zero issues, now 525hrs on it. the only 'complaint' I would have is that it being a true zero tailswing it is a bit tippy over the side. I found that with the rental I demo'd thumb and pail loading trucks as well as with the tiltrotator setup on mine. so far there is nothing worse on this thing then any other excavator I have owned or run, and in many ways it is better.
SANY 215c with engine 4m50 mitsubishi do you have?
Late reply, but for SANY electrical/hydraulic faults I would first lock down the exact machine identity before chasing solenoids. On this type of case I would ask for or record: - clear serial/PIN plate and engine plate photos - exact model confirmation, because a handwritten or copied model can easily be SY205C/SY215C instead of what is typed on a message - pump nameplate, main control valve tag, solenoid valve part numbers and photos of each connector - controller/ECU label, fuse/relay box photos and harness plug photos - which functions are weak: boom, arm, bucket, travel, swing, pilot lock or all functions - coil resistance and supply voltage at each solenoid before replacing parts - a short video showing engine rpm, hydraulic sound and the failed function at the same time A generic manual can help, but the serial range matters. If the manual, valve tag and harness layout do not match the machine, it is easy to replace a good solenoid and miss the real problem: pilot pressure, wiring, controller output, stuck spool or pump control. I would build a photo file of the tags first, then compare it against the correct SY series shop manual.
chinese are getting better at reverse engineering
I think they have a coyote helping'em with there research & development.
there are service manual for SANYI,if anyone need the service manual pls ask me. i will help to get the service manual