Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Saturday’s equipment tour

oakland ยท 2009-11-15 16:31

Their is not much earth moving going on here right now, or atleast projects that i can get close too. So yesterday I went out to try and find some equipment. These are just random pictures from my trip around Boise. Wish I had more to show... :drinkup Some pipe work and interchange construction:

Replies6
  1. #1oakland2009-11-15 16:34

    More interchange work and a hitatchi 650, (I hate fences!)

  2. #2oakland2009-11-15 16:37

    I know its not construction equipment, These are refurbished engines for the Maryland department of transportation. They were sitting at Motive Power awaiting departure.

  3. #3oakland2009-11-15 16:39

    A CAT D10T at the dealership. :drinkup

  4. #4Burnout2009-11-15 23:05

    Nice pics.... but I'll need you to change the title of this thread. I have copyrighted the Equipment Touring title and all variations therein.:guns

  5. #5willie592009-11-15 23:13

    Nice pics as usual oakland. Any chance of a pic of the crane with a piling hammer? I'm going to guess Link Belt, but can't say for sure.

  6. #6oakland2009-11-16 00:58

    Thank you Burnout and ATCO! Sorry burnout I was not aware that I was infringing on your copy right LOL!! ATCO the crane with the pile driver is a Link-Belt. I have a picture of it without the pile driver on my Iphone, But I can't upload it from here. So I will add them when I get home tomorrow evening.