Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Saw this today

Mother Deuce ยท 2019-10-25 19:22

Saw a Fermec today... first time ever. Stocky looking thing put me in mind of Komatsu.

Replies10
  1. #1Ronsii2019-10-25 20:03

    Kinda looks deereish on the front end....

  2. #2Mother Deuce2019-10-25 20:32

    The stabilizers are a little different too.

  3. #3Coy Lancaster2019-10-26 21:19

    Looks like Deere and JCB got put together

  4. #4Ronsii2019-10-26 21:22

    Might be a tiny bit of Ford snuck in there too

  5. #5Coy Lancaster2019-10-26 21:23

    Yeah could be

  6. #6edgephoto2019-10-26 23:01

    You can read about it here...... https://tractors.fandom.com/wiki/Fermec

  7. #7DMiller2019-10-27 09:03

    Was gonna say more Fordish than Deere from the Back end!! Long Square and straight inner mast is more Ford or Allis.

  8. #8DMiller2019-10-27 09:08

    Looked at the Site, Case CE and ** Industrial made in UK. Hmm, I can now rationalize my previous statement as to Allis and Ford.

  9. #9NH575E2019-10-27 16:15

    Had a Fermec in my watch list when I was shopping. Didn't take much research to put it out of contention.

  10. #10John C.2019-10-28 00:48

    As I recall they were bought out by Terex and then thrown on the scrap heap by the public that hated a ton of electrical problems, broken axles and cheap linkages for the transmissions, front loader and back hoes. I might have seen one or two in the last 15 years.