Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

sawmill

AlexBellizzi ยท 2016-01-10 03:35

[video=youtube;9GS7r1PUSeE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GS7r1PUSeE[/video]

Replies5
  1. #1JPV2016-01-10 11:14

    Love the video, this wasn't those guys first day on the job!

  2. #2RonG2016-01-10 12:41

    Terrific video,sure brings back memories.The camera operator was really on the ball there,nice work.One of the jobs of the guy taking away was to mark the board feet of each piece of lumber when I worked in the mill with a crayon.I would have to watch the vid a few times to figure out everything that is going on there with all the power sources,someone has a major commitment there and I thank you all for sharing it.Ron G

  3. #3Jim D2016-01-10 13:08

    Very good video! Thanks!

  4. #4kshansen2016-01-10 14:58

    OSHA would not like that operation! But that is how things were done back in "the day".

  5. #5RonG2016-01-10 17:00

    I just took a rest,pretty common around this house since I got home and it came to me that the "take away guy" also had a peg board that he updated as part of his job to keep track of the daily totals for the mill.Those were the days.Ron G