I am looking for a generic scan tool. I want to communicate with Cat, Deere, Bobcat and whatever else. Anybody know of a tool that is affordable to do this?
I would as well I am wondering if anyone knows if you can purchase the scan tool interface cables out of china by any chance as they do not have copyright laws in china, I can purchase the dealer only software from a contact in china but they can not supply the cabbles for an A770? anythoughts?
I have not heard good things about the Chinese cables. You can find the software online pretty cheap but it is the cable adapters that cost money
where can I get these cables from? not to much out there on the tool for a the a770 called the remote start regeneration tool which is different then the start tool from what i have been told