Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Scat track 1750D repair/parts manual needed

Bonita · 2023-03-31 17:20

I’ve been looking everywhere for some manuals on an old scat my dad owns and I can not find one does anyone have one or know where I can find it, I’m trying to get its hydraulic system fixed it’s leaking and I need the parts number and what part to change out and I need them bad !! It was a hassle removing the part and now have it sitting please anyone

Replies6
  1. #1Welder Dave2023-04-01 02:01

    Try Thomas Equipment in Canada. I think they made some Skat Track machines. If the machine is really old might have been under the Koehring banner. In that case parts could be difficult but it's likely hyd. components are from common suppliers. Some details of what exactly is leaking would help and some pics. would be even better.

  2. #2Bonita2023-04-01 11:05

    I found the issue it’s the lip seal on the hydraulic pump that was leaking, but needed the manuals so that in the future I can figure out what I need it’s a heavily used machine and it breaks down a lot and need the info to make my life easier ..

  3. #3excavator2023-04-01 11:40

    Check Minnpar, I believe they have some online.

  4. #4Bonita2023-04-01 12:09

    Thank you I’ll check

  5. #5Welder Dave2023-04-01 15:08

    Parts manuals would help to identify specific parts but the OEM part numbers may be hard or impossible to cross. Things like seals can usually be matched up though.

  6. #6IntelligentArtifact2024-05-12 17:06

    Hey Bonita, are you still looking for the 1750D service manual? I have the complete service manual (418 pages) in digital format I also have the service manual for the Perkins engine...send me your email and I'll send them to you...it's to large to send them here