Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

scat trak 1700

tool_king · 2010-05-27 21:12

Hi Does anyone have a electical and hydrualic schematic for a Scat trak 1700 skid steer that you can send me. If anyone has one please email me at [email protected] If you can send it in a pdf form that would awsome. THANKS ED

Replies10
  1. #1MyEquipmentSale2010-07-14 00:56

    I have better then that. I have the cd with all the manuals and service info for the entire scat line. PM me with you address.

  2. #2Pcmoore852015-06-23 21:26

    I know this is old but it popped up with a google search wonder if myequipmentsales is still available and if you still have the scat trak manuals

  3. #3pajibson2015-06-26 10:06

    http://www.thomasloaders.com/manuals.asp Scat trak loader manuals page.

  4. #4apetad2015-07-03 18:48

    Thomas LOOKS like a Skat Trak but it ain't. Volvo bought skat trak, They have books

  5. #5Arctic2015-07-08 21:06

    Hello, I know this is and OLD post. you wouldn't still have the Scat-Trak CD manuals, would you? we have an old 1700c. Thank You!

  6. #6Raymond Parker Jr2021-04-29 12:22

    Hello I Have a 1700c I need a parts manual for. Specifically the water temperature sensor. Any help would greatly be appreciated. Thanks

  7. #7CANNONMAN12021-05-04 13:44

    Raymond Parker Jr. I’ve got complete owners manual, parts manual, & service manual for a 1700C. Call me at 720-357-3541 & I’ll figure out how to get them to you. Mark

  8. #8fudd42021-05-11 17:22

    Hey guys, I just picked up a 1700c last month, engine build #AG70324, Perkins 1004.4 S (I'm assuming from the look of it, as I've yet to find the S/N). I've been going through it and got new air filters and oil filters. I'm having trouble locating part numbers for the fuel filter and water separator. The parts manual I found online has part numbers 8030943 and 8274012 respectively, but those don't correlate to anything at the parts shop. Raymond - Is 8223217 the part # you are looking for? That correlates to the temperature switch. Nothing in the manual calling out a 'water temperature switch'. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

  9. #9apetad2021-05-19 12:05

    Volvo has manuals, dealer in our area is ROMCO

  10. #10Botieal2021-12-18 12:34

    I am looking for the Shop/Parts manual for a Scat Trak 1700C. I see on some earlier posts a CD is out there. If anyone still has the CD could you burn me a copy?