Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

ScatTrak excavator parts

excavator ยท 2008-06-20 16:19

I have a customer who has a ScatTrak 224S mini excavator with some hydraulic problems. Does anyone know where I might be able to purchase a repair manual or at least a hydraulic schematic? Are parts available anywhere in the U.S.? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Replies5
  1. #174inchShovel2008-06-20 19:12

    OK, this is a long shot-But when Vermeer jumped into Mini-X fray, they re-badged an existing line, Scat Track I believe. I'm pretty sure both were made in Italy, let me know if it works.

  2. #274inchShovel2008-06-20 19:17

    I did not notice that you too lived in the Peoples Republic of Washington. The Vermeer dealer here in Spokane is AWESOME-call and ask for Billy. You might run into a problem with dealer territories, then maybe not.

  3. #3KSSS2008-06-21 13:12

    When Scat Trac took a dive, there were a lot machines sold at RB auctions. Many in the Vegas area as I remember. I cant remember who built that mini but it has to be on the machine somewhere. I heard they were a POS, but never ran one. They have to make parts available for 5 years after they go cheeks up so someone should still be able to provide support for them.

  4. #4humboldt deere2008-06-22 02:09

    volvo bought the scat trak line.

  5. #5KSSS2008-06-22 11:28

    They bought the skid steer production but not the mini ex.