I've got a Schaeff SKL833 that will not turn over. I turn the key and nothing happens. When it first started doing this if you wiggled the relay for the start circuit in the fuse box then it would start now it won't do anything. I've tried a new relay in the fuse box. I've tried taking the fuse box out and making sure all of the connections are good. I've put a key switch from another machine in it and that didn't work. If I jump the starter solenoid the machine will turn over fine (it won't start however because the injection pump solenoid isn't getting power). When I turn the key to the "on" position the gauges light up and the glow plugs turn on. But when I turn the key to the "start" position nothing happens. Any ideas what I can check?
Install a push button for starting if you determine the switch is haywire in start position.