Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Scr fail on screen case tv380

DannyG1970 ยท 2024-04-15 12:47

Case tv 380 had no issues when we got it then operator brought it to shop with SCR FAIL on screen the def injector was leaking and crystallized so I replaced it how do I get the screen to clear

Replies5
  1. #1DannyG19702024-04-15 13:03

    Dosing module Is the proper term Serial number NHM436470

  2. #2cloudy092024-04-17 16:55

    Will it only run at low engine RPM? (derated?) You will need a dealer connect a laptop with CASE software to clear faults and unlock the Derate.

  3. #3cloudy092024-04-17 16:57

    There is also a Service update on that machine for the SCR (emissions) system that should be covered by warranty still.

  4. #4DannyG19702024-04-17 17:04

    It didn't derate so I topped off fluids and ran it at max rpm for 25 minutes shut it down and all codes were cleared. Runs great. Thank you for your response.

  5. #5DannyG19702024-04-17 17:05

    I will check into that update tomorrow thanks