Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Scraper controls

JS82 ยท 2009-07-11 16:50

I searched this site and google and cant find good pictures of scraper controls. i have been on a elevating scraper before but never a open bowl scraper and very curious to the controls, especially where the cushion hitch is. any help would be great! Thanks.

Replies4
  1. #1dozerdave2009-07-11 18:56

    Go to Cat's home page and click on the scraper section and then pick a scraper, then go to the operators station.

  2. #2JS822009-07-12 03:08

    i cant get anything to come up on the Cat website. its kind of late and i didnt want to read but it seems they want me to sign up and they will send me info thru the mail? I'll try again tomorrow morning. thanks!

  3. #33thirteen2009-07-12 10:07

    On a 627-637G the cushion hitch is a button on the top of the joy stick. One but (left) is for trans gear hold (I think) and the other (right) is for the cushion hitch.

  4. #4JS822009-07-12 11:08

    awesome thanks!