Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

scraper tires

muddy fingers · 2026-05-26 19:11

Anyone got some 33.25R29 scraper tire you want rid of

Replies5
  1. #1nicky 68a2026-05-27 02:08
  2. #2nicky 68a2026-05-27 02:10

    Sorry,no. However,these turned up for some 627H’s last week and there’s a very nice 637E in the background awaiting its driver. I’m sure we used to use 33’s on the old TS24 scrapers

  3. #3Welder Dave2026-05-27 03:49

    How did you like the Terex Scrapers?

  4. #4nicky 68a2026-05-29 04:04

    Welder Dave. I liked Terex scrapers quite a lot. I owned 3 TS14B’s years ago for a particular job and I’ve driven plenty of TS24’s over the years from Yanky B9 lot to Scottish B4 and B10 lot. They are uncomfortable and noisy,but simple beasts for a good fitter to keep on top of. They will also travel in bad ground where Cat scrapers struggle. In the right hands,Terex scrapers were money makers here in the UK for many contractors.

  5. #5Tones2026-05-29 05:32

    Same for many contractors half a world away from you.