Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Scraperising

HSV127 ยท 2010-06-15 06:12

This is what I got up to today in New Zealand... shiftin dirt with my trusty old 613A :yup

Replies10
  1. #1792DLC2010-06-15 10:20

    Nice

  2. #2HSV1272010-06-15 14:10

    I,m making a site for a feed pad on a dairy farm. After stripping back topsoil and mucking around I'm now down to aprox 2 minutes per load, gotta love the short cart!

  3. #3tippatone2010-06-17 10:57

    Nice!!!!!! Great goal for you guys in extra time in the World Cup!!!!

  4. #4HSV1272010-10-21 02:44

    Shiftin more dirt. Here's some pictures of another track I did.

  5. #5DPete2010-10-21 10:55

    I recently bought a 613, my guys are real happy with it. Looks like you are doing well there

  6. #6HSV1272010-10-21 15:07

    Yeah I have owned up to 6 of them at once all 613A models we use them on our own farms to build tracks, fit a laser to do building sites, clean up muddy cow races stuff like that, you can pick them up so cheap compared to getting a contractor in and then its always there when you need it.

  7. #7Stick Pro2010-10-21 20:35

    They are great machines i prefer to use our 613a instead of our 613b, there is just something about them, unless if it is a 100 degree day then i will let her sit and jump on the 613b.

  8. #8HSV1272010-10-27 04:53

    Yeah it's a bugger when you can't touch anything metal cause it's so hot!

  9. #9HSV1272011-03-11 04:40

    Another scraper, another job. This is the scraper I have been getting acquainted with this week #588, doesn't look much but besides the paint it's actually quite tidy the old beast. Been doing a house site and cleaning up some tracks on this guys farm.

  10. #10RDG2011-03-12 00:16

    I used to do a lot of that sort of work up around Tauranga and Matamata before I moved over to Oz. TD 15C & IH 412 and D6D & 613B, was good straight forward dirt moving mostly done by the eye ometry, no plans etc basic seat of the pants stuff. Some where on HEF are some pics of a couple of jobs I did way back then. Cheers RDG.