Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Scratch built Screen Plant

HCF ยท 2011-10-30 19:44

Hello everyone. Here are a couple pics of my latest project I finally got done. It's a KPI-JCI 8203-38LP trailer plant. I'm pretty proud of it. What do you think? http://i884.photobucket.com/albums/ac49/416shooter/1-50 scale/cc9e0342.jpg http://i884.photobucket.com/albums/ac49/416shooter/1-50 scale/946f59a9.jpg http://i884.photobucket.com/albums/ac49/416shooter/1-50 scale/d577ecac.jpg

Replies6
  1. #1alco2011-10-30 23:12

    That looks GREAT HCF!!!! More pictures please.

  2. #2smokey12011-10-30 23:19

    nice toy, What is the scale?

  3. #3HCF2011-10-30 23:20

    These are the only ones I have for now. Let me know what detail shots you want and I'll take them in the morning. http://i884.photobucket.com/albums/ac49/416shooter/1-50 scale/efcb28a1.jpg http://i884.photobucket.com/albums/ac49/416shooter/1-50 scale/9ec76a0b.jpg http://i884.photobucket.com/albums/ac49/416shooter/1-50 scale/5d85b521.jpg http://i884.photobucket.com/albums/ac49/416shooter/1-50 scale/19d94d5e.jpg Thanks for the kind words.

  4. #4HCF2011-10-30 23:23

    It's 1:48. Easier to convert to inches than 1:50

  5. #5roadbuilder62011-11-17 15:39

    its sweet, i can't acsess andbodys profile, even my own, any help?

  6. #6CM19952011-11-17 18:40

    Welcome to the Forum Roadbuilder6!:drinkup You currently have 1 post and that leaves you in the "probationary" status until you make 3 posts. It's to help keep the spammers out. Post a couple of more times and you'll move up to junior member. Then you will have PM and other privileges.