Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Looking for a model of a John Deere CTL

pafarmer ยท 2011-11-08 05:22

Can any of you direct me to a source for a model of a John deere CTL ? I had not luck finding one. thanks

Replies6
  1. #1brian falcone2011-11-10 21:24

    ertl john deere compact track loader http://www.outbacktoystore.com/Craw...-Vehicles_2/1-16th-John-Deere-318D-Skidloader

  2. #2pafarmer2011-11-11 04:22

    thank you Brain.

  3. #3Thedeeredude2011-11-14 16:24

    Hey pafarmer I found a hand full of CT models including CT332, CT322, CT315. If this is what you were looking for the machinefinder.com has a variety of these under used construction equipment . If you cannot find what you are looking for here I'm sure I can help you find one from a dealer closer to you. Glad to help

  4. #4pafarmer2011-11-14 16:31

    I already own the real thing. what i was looking for is a "SCALE MODEL" of a JD CTL...........thanks for looking. Much appreciated.

  5. #5Thedeeredude2011-11-14 17:01

    Oh I see. No problem!

  6. #6Deere470D LC2011-11-26 21:11

    @pafarmer my friend is selling one...