Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Screen Plant from TX to TN

Acivil ยท 2012-12-13 09:24

I am looking for a mover to transport a Powerscreen Mark III from southern TX to east TN, have tried Uship and got one outrageous bid. Anybody got contacts in that area that might be interested?

Replies5
  1. #1crash9352012-12-13 15:16

    Keen Transport

  2. #2d9gdon2012-12-13 19:18

    Give the uship guys 5 or 6 days to bid on it, the price will come down considerably.

  3. #3lgammon2012-12-28 05:34

    triple r 1056 Suncrest Drive Johnson City, TN 37615 (423) 477-4469 they have moved a few things for us. pretty resonable

  4. #4JBlackwell2013-01-06 22:14

    I would say call a drive-away outfit to just bobtail in hook up to it and pull it. Assuming it is legal deminsions I would say it would cost around $2.25 per mile

  5. #5Pipelinemech2013-01-14 20:36

    the guy i use for all my hauling bill whitlatch 601-842-8900 for heavy haul, rgn and flatbed work. he owns operates and brokers all over the country.