Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Screw buster

nowing75 ยท 2015-10-02 22:19

We used these all the time when I was fixing airplanes. #2 Philips screws are every where.

Replies8
  1. #1willie592015-10-02 22:26

    Nice, a pneumatic wrinkle on the old hand impact driver. :drinkup

  2. #2nowing752015-10-02 22:33

    Used it yesterday on a coroded screw for a marker light. One of them things you don't use all the time but works great when you need it. Bad thing is the layed that truck over today. Driver is ok but truck a bit tore up.

  3. #3willie592015-10-02 22:39

    Good to hear the driver is Ok.

  4. #4curb guy2015-10-07 22:00

    Where do I get one :drinkup

  5. #5FSERVICE2015-10-07 22:52

    X2??? I can think of a few uses for it, but I have never been around aircraft.

  6. #6gtermini2015-10-08 11:27

    I've always heard them called a "screw knocker". https://www.google.com/#q=screw+knocker lots of options to buy. Greyson

  7. #7nowing752015-10-08 18:51

    Looks like HeavyEquipmentForums answered the question. Used to be Boeing surplus but they changed names. Keep checking eBay.

  8. #8Drifter2015-10-08 23:12

    http://www.wivco.com/shake_n_break.htm