Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

SDK8

Tsimone ยท 2021-07-18 07:15

Hello, New member here. I now own 2 sdk8's. both in need of some TLC and a few parts. Does anyone know how to identify the year based on serial number? Is there a parts # book or program out there anywhere? I'm looking for steering return spring, tie rod ends for steering linkage, the round pins that secure the bottom of the bucket(quick connect pins?) Just a few things I'm looking for.... For now anyway. Thank you, Tim New York

Replies3
  1. #1ThreeCW2021-07-27 01:08

    There is not a lot of Toyota skid steers on HEF but here are a few threads that you may want to look at for part sources for your SDK8's. HeavyEquipmentForums HeavyEquipmentForums

  2. #2Txhayseed2021-07-27 01:19

    That looks very reminiscent of the old hydromacs.

  3. #3Tsimone2021-07-29 08:33

    So far I've been able to get the parts that I need through a toyota forklift dealer. Very pricey.. The steering spring return and tie rod ends are ordered and should be on their way. I also bought a new seat (non toyota). Oh, and a new cutting edge for the bucket. I'll try to get some pictures up here soon