Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Searching for Angle Blade for D6D LGP

Marsh Mutt ยท 2018-05-19 01:36

I bought my old D6D LGP some years back, and have ever since been on the lookout for an angle blade to replace the non-tilt blade that came with the tractor. The non-tilt blade must have been designed for grading work, and little else, because it does not raise up enough to really pile dirt, and pretty much only works as intended when the terrain is already fairly level. Out here in Africa, D6D Cats are common, but LGP machines are very rare, which means that blades to fit LGP machines are as scarce as hen's teeth. Looking further afield, I found this outfit online, but at least for now there is no tilt blade for a D6D LGP up for sale here. http://www.arrowwest.com/ATTACHMENTS/Dozer/Blades/CATBA.htm I would be grateful for any suggestions that could be offered from forum readers, regarding an alternate source of angle blades for a D6D LPG, preferably in the USA or Europe. Thanks in advance for any pointers that can be offered.

Replies0

No replies yet.