Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Searching for Cat mechanic in Phoenix

JAB60 ยท 2016-01-25 13:39

Can anyone give me any info on Rush peterbilt in Tolleson AZ. I recently purchased a 96 pete 379 and unfortunately it will need major work. I don't have a good feeling after talking to Rush and am looking for options.

Replies2
  1. #1fixou8122016-01-25 16:17

    I just did a we bit of research about an Engine rebuilding shop here in Buffalo. I just googled the name of the place (it's near a Great Lake) ...and started reading scanning over them all.... What a Horror Story! From customers to former employees! You'd have to read it yourself to believe it! If i remember correctly it was kinda like a Better Business bureau feedback site. Try googling it and see what you come up with.

  2. #2kevooo2016-02-09 01:38

    I have a shop in the West valley. Not far from Tolleson. I work on Cat. Kevin