Hello somebody know about an old reachstacker Fantuzzi or MI Jack "off grid" in US ? preferentially in northern regions ?. I can fix it if necessary Paolo wwww.hitsrl.it
I’m really intrigued by your search for a Fantuzzi reachstacker! Have you had any luck finding one? I recently helped a friend track down some heavy machinery, and we found some gems online. What’s been the biggest challenge in your search so far?
Hello, It’s actually not that far—just a few milliseconds more than my office neighbor! I have a client in US interested, but he has a very tight budget. He has definitely already checked all the high-visibility listings online, so if I want to offer him something viable, I need to look where he hasn't reached yet. But actually I haven't had much luck. To be honest, this isn't my core business; it’s more of a side activity. I’m an ex-Fantuzzi Reggiane employee, but in my own company, I’ve specialized in spare parts for these big toys and the bigger sisters MHC,STS, RTG from Reggiane. For me, saving an old Fantuzzi from being scrapped isn't just about the sale—it’s a future gain in terms of parts.
Have you tried these guys. https://ieeforklift.com In my experience they are the best for sea port equipment in the US and they have contacts all over the world.
I was in touch in 2021 and 2024 (world is little) but no reply. Maybe too much busy. I will insist. My website is better https://www.hitsrl.it
I like your web site. I haven't been in the ports for twenty years when Fantuzzi was pretty common for four high empty stackers. I ran across a six high outside of the Port of Tacoma about two years ago that was being run by a private yard. Most of the yards I used to go by went to Kalmar and Taylor. You might try calling around the Ports of Seattle, Tacoma or Portland for a lead.