Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Season greetings to all that celebrate this time of year

uffex · 2021-12-22 14:18

Good day Folks Have a nice break and stay safe, all the best from this neck of the woods , tip a few with us in mind

Replies28
  1. #1funwithfuel2021-12-22 14:52

    Merry Christmas to you as well.

  2. #2Bootheal2021-12-22 15:37

    Merry Christmas and be thankful for the blessings we receive.

  3. #3southernman132021-12-22 18:03

    Thanks a bunch and happy holidays to all be safe and enjoy fosho!!

  4. #4southernman132021-12-22 18:04

    Lotta good folks on here! My go to sight every day!!

  5. #5BigWrench552021-12-22 18:09

    MERRY CHRISTMAS

  6. #6DB22021-12-22 18:13

    Seasons greetings and may 22 be better than 21!

  7. #7CM19952021-12-22 18:41

    Merry Christmas Ya'll!!

  8. #8ianjoub2021-12-22 19:11

    Merry Christmas to all!

  9. #9southernman132021-12-22 19:19

    HEF family! We skrong lol!

  10. #10cuttin edge2021-12-22 19:27

    Merry Christmas, and don't forget Festivus, and your Festivus pole for the airing of grievances.

  11. #11CM19952021-12-22 19:46

    It's a Festivus Miracle! Now for the Feats of Strength! BTW - I've got a couple of ya'll on the list when we get to the Airing of the Grievances..

  12. #12cuttin edge2021-12-22 20:22

    Forgot about the feats of strength.

  13. #13mg23612021-12-23 05:04

    Happy Holidays fellow HEF brothers, and wishing everyone a prosperous and safe New Year!

  14. #14DMiller2021-12-23 05:20

    Merry Xmas everyone!!

  15. #15colson042021-12-23 08:57

    Merry Christmas guys!

  16. #16Old Doug2021-12-23 09:32

    Merry Christmas

  17. #17skyking12021-12-23 13:13

    Hoe Hoe Hoe

  18. #18Steve Favia2021-12-23 15:35

    Merry Christmas everyone, have a safe and blessed holiday and a happy and prosperous new year!

  19. #19Camshawn2021-12-24 21:47

    Merry Christmas to all! Ours will be white for the first time in a few years. Be safe while sharing Holliday cheer wherever you are. Cam and Shawn

  20. #20T320FL2021-12-24 23:18

    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

  21. #21Coaldust2021-12-25 00:49

    I made it home. Big ups to you guys still on the job and away from your people. Keeping the iron running, the wheels turning, the boats floating and the electricity flowing.! Stay safe brothers. I’m thinking of you.

  22. #22crane operator2021-12-25 07:15

    Merry Christmas to all. My condolences to all who experienced loss and heartache this year, its not easy at Christmas. Best wishes for those who've had great news- Welder Dave knocking his health issues back- petepilot's wife coming home- and my best wishes for colson's little girl. Tiny survived a health spook also- and is going to be back in his house soon. I hope for all of you good health and joy for the coming year! As far as 2021- I'm glad all of you reading this survived tornadoes, flooding, storms, and cold and hot. Masks and jabs, rioting and looting. Its a mad mad world out there, but remember- this too shall pass. I hope 2022 holds a bunch of joy and fun for all you goof balls- and maybe a little struggle too- because after all - who doesn't learn a little from the struggle. Merry Christmas everyone!

  23. #23Vetech632021-12-25 08:14

    Merry Christmas to all! I'm going to try and get the wife to take a pic of us together later. If I succeed, I'll post it! ..............

  24. #24absoluteyukon2021-12-25 08:54

    Merry Christmas from balmy Whitehorse, YT!

  25. #25Swetz2021-12-25 11:06

    Merry Christmas to all!!

  26. #26funwithfuel2021-12-25 11:39

    Now that, that is indescribably awesome Christmas spirit there. Well done sir.

  27. #27Swetz2021-12-25 12:40

    I cannot take the credit for the decorations. I found it on the web, and thought it was awesome, and shared it.

  28. #28Flat Thunder Channel2021-12-25 14:31

    'tis the season to be merry!'