Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Seat Covers

SnortWork ยท 2011-10-24 16:53

I'm asking for advice on where to buy an after-marker seat cover for my Kobelco 80cs. I don't want to spend $$$ re-upholstering. Any info, positive or negative on your experience is appreciated, fit, quality, etc. Thanks

Replies13
  1. #1dirty4fun2011-10-24 20:04

    After I found out what Case wanted for a seat cover I found one that fits a truck seat. It may not be as nice but the $350.00 in my pocket makes it look much better, to me.

  2. #2CM19952011-10-24 20:15

    What kind/type of truck seat cover fit?

  3. #3Colorado Digger2011-10-24 21:34

    i just by the cheapies at wal-mart. keeps the grease of the seat and covers up the long hard hours. funny how such a small thing as a seat cover can get you more excited to run a particular machine. regards, cd

  4. #4AmericanLandMgt2011-10-24 22:20

    Check your arrea for a small upholstery shop. We got a seat recovered for seventy dollars. We had to supply the fabric but it was only twenty bucks. It turned out really well for less than a hundred dollars

  5. #5clansing12011-10-24 22:23

    I was told that seat covers are very hard on the seats because dirt gets trapped between cover and seat. The cover will rub the dirt/sand into the seat and do more damage than having no cover on it at all.

  6. #6dirty4fun2011-10-25 06:20

    I bought the cover at the local Farm & Fleet store. Just looked for one to fit a single seat with head rest. It happened to be a camo seat and fit pretty good. Had laces in the back to tighten up on the seat. C D You are right made the cab look much better. Clansing, I have seen seats that looked pretty much like new when the cover was removed. My seat the foam was showing so anything was a big improvement, and sure not worried about the old seat cover as it is shot anyway.

  7. #7James Lew2012-03-07 18:39

    Equipment Seat Cover My company sells equipment seat cover for a modest price. You can go to Diamondsaddle.com and find the right cover for your equipment. I just became a member, Thanks.

  8. #8Colorado Digger2012-03-07 19:06

    eighty dollars for a seat cover seems a bit expensive doesn't it? i can buy 4 for that at wal mart. what makes your product so great?

  9. #9stondad2012-03-07 20:54

    In Australia, "seat covers" is code amongst truckies on the UHF. As in "Have a look at the seat cover in that blue Toyota".

  10. #10DGODGR2012-03-07 21:09

    While I agree with what you are saying it is inexpensive compared to OEM. I have worn through the OEM cover on my 315 (where my leatheerman rubs it). I too would like to hear the sales pitch. How about it Mr. Lew?

  11. #11greggn2012-06-14 21:10

    What is so special about the seat cover?

  12. #12stondad2012-06-15 02:33

    It means at least one occupant of the car is worth having a look at. Cheers!

  13. #13CM19952012-06-15 07:11

    I ordered one from the local Komatsu shop, aftermarket of course , for my loader. I am waiting to see what the tan ones look like before I get a set for my pickup. $85 each built fairly heavy and they look good.