ZAXIS
Now that is a classic example of "run what ya' brung". I think I saw them build that on Junkyard Wars.
I've got a strange feeling in my gut that that machine is somewhere in the "deep south". ZAXIS
You obviously haven't seen Digger's Truck:
I have now-I still think I've got him beat.
Cain't Be TOO Bad. Hi, Zaxis. That jigger cain't be too bad. All those boys seem to be smiling. Or are they smiling 'cos they don't have to run it all day every day? LOL.
It dosen't look like it would run all day does it?
It beats a shovel
Trubble is - - - - - - Hi, Zaxis. Trubble is, the ones that don't look like they could run all day often do, just to annoy you. And the U-Bewt newie ones break down - for the very same reason. LOL.
You are SO right. I just wonder why those three guys are so happy to be running that 3-man technological wonder? ZAXIS
Three people to operate it right? One person to run the hoe, one person to keep a foot on the gas pedal while the other is on the brake pedal, and the other person to act as the windshield wiper.
Yes, maybe they are from Poland?
The reason they are all smilin is that it doesn't owe them a penny....bought and paid for
speed counts Darn right there Colin and I have a nasty feeling they would probably beat my duck (30kph ) to the job site.
I sure hope OSHA doesn't get a look at that picture. The guy standing on the tire isn't wearing a safety harness.
I would guess Cuba, by the vintage of the truck. And he doesn't have any safety glasses, ear protection, hard hat or reflective pajamas on either - ohh the trajedy. I bet the driver doesn't even have a CDL with hazmat to drive that rig from job to job and where is the hoe operators "hydraulic license" , who's the competent 10 hour OSHA trained person? - oh my , oh my.......................................
If you had a ditch to dig, what would you prefer, a shovel or that machine? I had a lot of people try to insult me when I had my old JD410, I just smiled back and said "It's paid for, and beats a shovel"
Amen - In times like these, that is what puts food on the table.