Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

If Work Don’t Pick Up, This Is What I’m Doing!!

ZAXIS · 2008-04-19 22:58

:dizzy What do think I should charge per person?

Videos in this topic

Browse the full video library

Replies18
  1. #1bobcat ron2008-04-19 23:16

    Those JCB's must be very light if they need that much counter weight to keep something that from tipping it over.

  2. #2bear2008-04-20 01:05

    There have been a few job supers id like to put in that rig and shake the stooopid out of. :throwup :woohoo

  3. #3AtlasRob2008-04-20 06:03

    tipping I must admit I did not know they did that ride at Diggerland, I thought it was all mini diggers. At that angle I would not like to bet money on the model, either a 130 or 210, either way there is a lot of weight in the construction of a bucket that can carry 8 persons. and swing them around at full reach. Not many operators would take thier biggest digging bucket heaped full of clay and put it out full reach cross carriage and GUARANTEE the rear track wont be light. That is the consideration that would have been required to meet the Safety aspect. :IMO

  4. #4AtlasRob2008-04-20 06:07

    rider or driver Are you looking to ride in the bucket, and charge the punters to pull the levers

  5. #5345cl2008-04-20 09:23

    do you get a clean pair of shorts after,,:dizzy :throwup

  6. #6digger242j2008-04-20 09:55

    I'd seen that posted somewhere before. (Not sure if it was here?) It just now occurs to me to wonder if the bucket is somehow blocked to prevent the operator from rolling it out to full "dump" positon?

  7. #7Dirtman20072008-04-20 11:48

    That's how you exit the ride What if the bucket was curled in, someone would loose their head

  8. #8iron kid2008-04-20 12:05

    i done that with a pair of skid loader forks and a man basket chained to the back side of the bucket In a place were the lift would not go

  9. #9knucklehead982008-04-20 12:55

    I say take it to full dump. They are strapped in ,Aren't they?

  10. #10JCBgm2008-04-20 16:27

    spin dizzy.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVPsLdv2ovw

  11. #11dayexco2008-04-20 17:40

    years ago, couple of guys where i live were horsing around on a const. project waiting for concrete. had a 14 ton grove truck crane, outriggers weren't down. they boomed way out, just about flat....guy hung on the headache ball, spinning around playing tarzan...made it 2 revolutions, and crane laid on it's side. needless to say, they weren't gainfully employed after that

  12. #12bobcat ron2008-04-20 17:54

    Looks like the folks at Diggerland made some mods to the swing system, I thought it was just the camera being sped up, I viewed all the vids and man that JCB swings more than just the standard 10-14 RPM's.

  13. #13buddy6052008-04-20 18:21

    check out this it was done in st. john's http://youtube.com/watch?v=JYzAJviXr0Y

  14. #14ZAXIS2008-04-20 18:54

    A-Rob, I WAS HOPING I COULD SIT IN THE OPERATOR'S SEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  15. #15JS580SL2008-04-21 11:07

    Ive had my share of scary rides...............:usa

  16. #16joispoi2008-04-21 15:41

    I´d say $5 to get on the ride. It´s not much, but the upside is once they´re on, you can pretty much charge whatever you want to put them back down.

  17. #17ZAXIS2008-04-21 19:34

    Great comments-you guys are hilarious!!

  18. #18BB642008-04-22 01:26

    ZAXIS, I like joispoi's idea, but would take it a step further -- while upside down, shake 'em down! If it falls out, it's the operator's bonus!