Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Seeking Help with P&H Omega S35 Crane Manuals and Documentation

Eng.Abdullah Adaileh · 2024-11-17 13:41

Hi everyone, I hope you’re all doing well! My name is Abdullah Al-Adaileh, and I’m a civil engineer currently maintaining a P&H Omega S35 rough terrain crane with a double cabin . It’s been a fascinating challenge so far, but I’m reaching out to this amazing community for help. I’m in need of the operating manual, parts catalog, and any technical documentation for this specific model to ensure proper maintenance and operation. Here are the details: Chassis/Serial Number : ZFZS35/05387 Engine Number : 421/901/400/606437 If anyone has these documents or knows where I might find them, I’d be incredibly grateful for your guidance. Even a pointer toward the right direction would mean the world to me! If there are any costs involved, I’m happy to discuss that as well. Let’s keep these amazing machines running strong together! Thank you all so much in advance for your time and support—I look forward to hearing from you. Best regards, Abdullah Al-Adaileh Email : [email protected] Phone : +00962796716806

Replies2
  1. #1Joe H2024-11-17 18:18

    Operators manual on Ebay https://www.ebay.com/itm/3354740375...zOLKF44+PlJBaK1AmAVAwgZPo=|tkp:Bk9SR76CssbnZA

  2. #2Eng.Abdullah Adaileh2024-11-18 05:49

    I really appreciate your help but this is a one-cabin crane, we need double cabin from the same model