I have a jonndeere 323e that seems to be in limp mode i checked screen it says code its 1/1=ecc 412.03 .Is that the egr gas temp sensor if so is it the one directly on the egr valve itself.ser 1to323ebjhj 322260 any assistance will be appreciated.
Yes, on the engine intake side of the EGR valve. If the wiring has been tested and proves to be OK, then it is more than likely the sensor. We see quite a few of those sensors fail.
Thanks for your reply that gives me a good start.
I removed the sensor put the ohm meter on it and it read 90.1 on two different meters,do you know what it should read.
That depends on the temperature of the sensor when the reading was taken. At 90 ohms, then sensor would be reading in excess of 570*F. I think you have a defective sensor.
Yes sir i think so also it was 60 deg when checked. Thanks for your reply.
oem sensor is only 20 bucks higher than aftermarket,oem on order
Sensor finally arrived i installed it and everything seems to be normal operation,didnt even need to reprogram anything.Thanks for the assistance.