wondering if there is a button for the self leveling option , i had a mode option on my 773 BC but the case 435 doesnt seem to have it , was this a option only or standard for the 435? the machine has high flow , 2speed ,ride control and several hydralic ports , id thing self leveling would be on it as well an help thx
It is an option that I never get so I may not have this right. I believe if you have this option it would be a picture of a loader bucket icon on a button or switch on the left front post in the cab. Unlike newer machines that bundle these options, every option was a line item on these machines. So you could have an otherwise optioned out machine but if that box was not checked when ordering it wont have it.