First of all, Hello everyone! First time posting. A friend of mine has a dozer at the seaport he asked me if I'm interested in buying it but I can't seem to find what Model/Company is it from all he sent me is the serial number ' A36172' the dozer doesn't seem to have names written on its litreally in a container. He doesn't know the model/company either. Here are some images he sent me. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Looking at the pics its got Komatsu rippers, so I would say its a D 80 or D 85 or maybe a D 150 or 155, fairly early model I would say. Not much to go on as the pics don't show enough.
Sorry mate those are the pics I could get from him if i ask for more I'll only get more of those of the same ones it's litreally in a container. what about the serial no.? Can't look it up with it?
That "serial number" is most likely just a part number. And exactly what part is really hard to tell from the photos.
It always amazes me what types of things get crammed into a shipping container.
How true that is Vetech. How did they get it in there on it's side and not damage the floor ?? I would like to see it come out of the container and what they do to it before the engine is started ! Hopefully all the fluids were drained before putting it in there.
thAT IS NOT A SERIAL NUMBER . t is just the Part number /caSTING NUMBER FOR THE PART