Looking at another well used hitachi excavator. Owner doesn't seem to be of any help with any of the basic info. Wanting to figure out the year and see if it's a gray market machine to start but any additional info would be great too.
Where you able to figure this out? I'm in the same boat
Did you contact a Hitachi Dealer as my friend has a gray market machine that the dealer is glad to sell parts for. Maybe they can tell you the year it is. Simon C
This machine was manufactured in 2002. If you need any information just tell me, I can help you. Good luck & happy new year.
For your reference.
Any chance you can help me with the year of this machine?
Welcome to HEF Chinook ! Machine was built Dec 21, 2010
Any help to identify the year of make for this will be appreciated!
I have no information on that machine. So, I cannot help with the year of manufacture.
Hi Everyone, I am hoping someone can help me track down the date of manufacture for a couple of Hitachi machines. Here are the serial numbers. ZX70 HCM1R100L00096632 ZX60 HHEAYE00COO105458 ZX60 HHEAYE00P00100417
No go from me.
I think the ZX70 is 2008 and the other two are 2006 and 2009 after talking to a garage but not 100%. They are definitely not the year they are listed as anyways.
I am trying to figure out the year of our excavator. It's ZX270LC and the serial number is *ARV810348*. Can the year be determined from this information?
Not sure how similar they are. But here's the location on a JCB excavator.
Hello all, I was looking for information on a new to me very well used Hitachi Ex40-2. I came across this thread and thought this would be the best place to try and find any information I can on it. I have attached a picture of the data plate. I am positive this is a grey market machine but I want to see if I can get a service and parts manual for it as it is need of a lot of work. thanks in advance for any and all help.
@war hammer ranch , I use AVSpares for Hitachi parts look up. https://avspare.com/ . Also check your messages .
Links to download: Hitachi EX40-2 Operator Manual Hitachi EX40-2 Parts Manual
Can You find manufacturin year for ZX70 serial:HCM1CG00T00047261 Would be great help for sparepart search!
Welcome to HEF Hantta . A ZX70 uses serial # prefix 1CD with #’s 60000 and up. I suspect it is a ZX75. Both models were built starting in 2001/2002 until 2006. The year doesn’t matter in the parts world only serial #’s . Hopefully someone here with Hitachi access can verify your serial # .
Thanks! Should be 70 as seen in picture. But year is not in serial no plate.
Found something: according engine - manufacturin year 2001-2005.
Can anyone verify the year for the the Hitachi serials below?
The ZX70 looks like a 2023 model from the tag as long as the tag is legitamate. Can't say on the ZX35U. Simon C
That's what I'm concerned about-is the tag legitimate. It's a grey market machine which I'm fine with, but I'd really like to know if the year is legit.
All I can say is be careful before parting with money. Find out engine seial number or something else to find out for sure. Lots have been scammed.. Hope it is legit> Simon C
Can anyone find out what year this machine is? Seller said 2023, not sure if she is telling the truth. TIA
If price is too good to be true, then run or go do a personal inspection before losing your money. Better be too careful. Simon C
HITACHI ZX75US Serial number 1CCP030097× Wont rotate but everything else works. Starts to but stops after a inch or so of movement. Want to try and find a Service manual and not sure what exact model I have. Thanks
Based on your serial prefix of 1CC it is a ZX75US, not a ZX75US-A or a ZX75UR. Search for manual KM1CCE00 , there are a couple of sites out there.
THANKS!
@Jonathan Burnett , Suggest to start a new thread if you need help with the no rotate / swing issue.
Anyone help with info on my machine? Hitachi ZX450 Serial # FF01J3Q020942 I think it is 2010 but would like to confirm. Thank you