Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Service and owners manuals

DPete · 2010-09-18 12:39

Had good luck with this site, reasonable price, original quality, prompt shipping. Passing it on. http://www.manuals.us/catcaterpillar-alltypes.aspx

Replies10
  1. #1coltur2010-10-03 22:55

    grader manuals having trouble locating a manual for a 1960's vintage ( 600 series) Champion Jimmy grader with a 671 Detroit diesel in it, Any suggestions? Coltur

  2. #2Manborg2010-12-03 16:19

    I know I'm bringing up an older thread here, but does anyone know of a good source for forklift manuals? We have a trade partner who does a lot of forklift imports into Latin America from the US, and he recently asked me to help him out. Frankly I've never had to go looking for manuals, so I don't have any idea, but he's a good guy and I'd like to help him if I can.

  3. #3mulec2010-12-19 09:44

    Does anyone know the best place to download a service manual for a fiatallis fl7

  4. #4dirthog2010-12-21 13:32

    There are no free online manuals for Fiat-Allis that I know

  5. #5mulec2010-12-23 20:31

    I don’t mind paying for a download I was lust looking for something cheaper than the oem paper manuals

  6. #6maquinariawiebe2011-01-04 17:07

    I buy most of my manuals on ebay. The manuals I mostly buy are CAT manuals, I don't mind buying OEM from the dealer. The prices are very much the same sometimes.

  7. #7Gadget_man2011-05-25 05:24

    Shucks! No Terex TLB manuals!

  8. #8rennat2011-05-27 17:45

    x2 looking for the same

  9. #9SPonthieux2011-08-01 14:18

    I am looking for a chart or Placard for my wheel loaders that indicate lube points. According to out CAT rep, these are no longer available. Does anyone know how or where I could get Placards for ALL equipment? Ex -Looking for a top view of a loader with arrows that point to all grease locations...

  10. #10Tinkerer2011-08-01 15:11

    I would think that it would be included with a complete set of decals. The ones that are applied after a repainting of the machine. You could contact some of the custom decal stores such as Quipcal.com . They were very helpful when I needed a couple of original equipment size decals modified to a smaller size. Or, a Cat dealer's parts dept. If wasn't in the set you could probably send the decals back for a modest restocking fee . Then again maybe not !