Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

service manual

cat320 ยท 2004-06-16 17:55

I'm looking for a service manual for my 1997 580L to be more specific an electronics scamtics are there any place to get used or copies any where?

Replies12
  1. #1digger242j2004-06-16 20:13

    One suggestion--keep an eye on Ebay. After I read your question I searched Ebay using "580 backhoe", and I found service manuals for a C, an E, and a K, all listed right now. I imagine an L would show up sometime. I also looked at the "completed" auctions, and they sure ain't going cheap!

  2. #2cat3202004-06-17 08:18

    Thanks ,I looked there also alot of operators manuals but no service.

  3. #3cat3202004-06-17 13:50

    If any one sees one please let me know always good to have

  4. #4triaxle2005-04-20 20:42

    Service Manuals The manufacturer usually can get a manual for your unit. With Cat or JD you give them the serial # and they have one made up specific to your machine. I imagine Case is the place. Good Luck

  5. #5seroco352010-03-22 21:50

    I was told that the manuels could not be copied due to copy right issues.

  6. #6T_Gunn2010-03-23 16:33

    Try this link. It took me forever to find this website. It was buried about 50 pages deep in google. By the way if anyone knows where I can find a service or parts manual for a 1991 Link-belt LS2700 CII it would be much appreciated. http://www.manuals.us/search.aspx?find=case+580L

  7. #7alrman2010-03-23 18:30

    This site - http://casemanuals.com/index.html - seems to have something

  8. #8fullman2011-06-07 12:32

    I took instructions from here. http://manualcat.com/ I am very pleased. Maybe you can help.

  9. #9fullman2011-06-07 13:08

    I have a manual 226 SKID STEER LOADER. Bought cheaply http://manualcat.com/ . Who needs - please contact me - send free of charge.

  10. #10j&lmartin2011-06-21 10:05

    found service manual for 773c bobcat on ebay had to be careful s/n specific

  11. #11j&lmartin2011-06-21 10:09

    engine removal Need to pull engine out ouf 773c bobcat skid steer. Anyone done this b4?

  12. #12j&lmartin2011-06-21 10:11

    Have service manual on the way but want to get started HELP!