Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Service Manual for New Holland L220

StumpyWally ยท 2013-10-26 08:15

Does anyone have a service manual for a 2012 New Holland L220 skid steer?

Replies3
  1. #1StumpyWally2015-01-29 10:35

    I finally located & bought a PDF of the service manual for a NH L220 from a vendor on TradeBit. Unfortunately, unlike some previous manuals I've gotten from TradeBit, this one seems to be lacking in several respects, despite its 974-page bulk. It is in just PDF image format, not PDF OCR or searchable format. It does not contain page #'s. It does NOT contain a cover/title page, a table of contents, or an index. The sections of the manual were advertised as follows, but the content pages don't seem to match exactly: 01 Hydraulic, Pneumatic, Electrical & Electronic System 02 Engine & PTO 03 Transmission Drive & PTO Out 04 Axles, Brake & Steering 05 Frame & Cab 06 Frame Positioning 07 Tool Positioning 08 Hitch & Working Tool 09 Excavating & Landscaping 10 Electrical & Hydraulic Schematic I think I can fix the 1st two issues, but with regards to #3 & #4, if anyone has a service manual for a New Holland L220 skid steer, & is willing to share a scan of the cover/title page, the table of contents, & the index (if it has one), please let me know. Comparatively speaking, I didn't pay much for this manual on TradeBit (about $60, vs its outrageous cost of about $500 from NH). Nevertheless, this item on TradeBit is inferior & is misrepresented, in my opinion. I would like to fix it for myself & also make it available to members.

  2. #2StumpyWally2015-01-29 11:50

    I just got an update on the price of the manual from NH: Hard Copy complete........#47712047.................$872.00 Electronic (CD)...............#84423865-CD............$315.00 How's that for customer friendly - NOT!! See my other thread here for more on OEMs not being customer friendly in general:

  3. #3StumpyWally2015-02-15 16:41

    Update on my service manual problem with TradeBit...The manual vendor came up with a complete BS response to my complaints, so I contacted TradeBit customer support, & they reviewed my complaint & his response, & refunded my money in full. So, I can continue to refer others to TradeBit, based on my positive experience with their Customer Support.