Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

1845C year identification

oakhillwalkers ยท 2013-10-25 22:13

I have an 1845C skid steer serial #JAF0250599 can anyone tell what year it is? Where can I buy an owner/operator manual?

Replies7
  1. #1dumptrucker2013-10-26 04:57

    I have an 1845c also. Mine is an 85 , the last 2 numbers on my serial # are 85. Maybe yours is a 99? Your case dealer will be able to get you any books on machine and also tell you what year is is.

  2. #2kshansen2013-10-26 06:33

    That doesn't work for ours. last two numbers are 95 and it's a 1989 We took delivery 3/9/1989!

  3. #3dumptrucker2013-10-26 14:21

    Maybe it's just a flook that the number ended that way.

  4. #4sims2013-10-30 17:41

    According to the manufacturer's serial number list, yours is a 1998. Starting PIN Ending PIN Year JAF0242309 JAF0253073 1998 I found my operator's manual on fleabay. I waited for a while and snagged one for $15. SimS

  5. #5clintm2013-10-30 21:12

    the 90XT came out in fall of 1997 I still have the 2nd one that came to my area that I bought new.I think they quit making the 1845c then

  6. #6ManshipWorx2023-08-09 21:20

    My number is 0224666 can anyone tell me a year?

  7. #7phil3142023-08-11 18:33

    I'd say it's a 97.