Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

service manuals for sale

Mark250 · 2019-12-03 20:40

Hi every one, I am not sure where to put this but i am sure someone will point me in the right direction. Due to retirement I have service manuals (mainly CAT) to sell also I wish to sell some of my tools as well. I will add a list here and if any one is interested they can contact me via pm or is it start a conversation??? If this is not a suitable place for these items moderators please feel free to delete or move at your discretion These are all original OEM manuals and in most cases excellent condition. I am not sure about overseas post as I have not done that before Regards Mark Cat Wheel loader 966D/966E S/N 35S, 94x,99Y 970F S/N 7PL,75K,9JK 980C S/N 2XD,13B,63X 980G VOL 1 AND VOL 2 S/N 9CM,2KR,2SR 988A S/N 87A 988B S/N 50W TCM Wheel Loader 850,860,870 PLUS PARTS MANUAL Cat Backhoe 428,438 S/N 6TC,3DJ Case 580 SUPER E Backhoe Cat Scrapers 615 S/N 46Z,47Z 623B S/N 46P,61E 631-633 S/N 11G,28F,66M,67M,86H,98F 633D S/N 19W,25W Cat Trucks 769C-768C D250E-D300E S/N 5TN,7FN MOXY 6225B,6227B (KOMATSU HA250) S/N 60691 Volvo Truck A35C S/N 4001-(US 60001-) Cat Graders 12G S/N3WC1067 UP,61M12027 UP 130G S/N 12W1-12W1081,74V1-74V2320 John Deere Grader JD670 PARTS,OPERATOR AND TECHNICIAL PC-1519,OM-T46591,TM1188 Cat Excavator 225 E300,EL300 PLUS PARTS S/N 2CF,4NF KATO Excavator 1220 SE Cat Lift Truck V30C THRU TO V50C Cat Trask Loader 931 S/N 10N,78U Track Type Tractors D7G S/N 44W,45W,64V,65V,72W,91V,92V D9H S/N 90V

Replies9
  1. #1Mark2502019-12-03 20:51

    Other service manuals Cummins V,VT,VTA,1710 CID Engine shop manual Signature/ISX wiring diagram ISB wiring diagram Detroit Diesel 53,71,V-71,92 truck engine manual In-line 71 service manual In-line 71 parts manual Allison transmission MT640,643,650,653 Service Manual 5900,6000 series Service Manual AT 540-545 Technicians Guide Eaton Fuller Heavy duty truck transmission trouble shooting guide RT9513 series service manual RT910,RTO915 series service manual ( missing front cover) Rockwell Failure Analysis manual for drive axle carriers

  2. #2Mark2502019-12-03 21:20

    some photos

  3. #3Mark2502019-12-03 21:22

    some more photos

  4. #4MarshallPowerGen2019-12-08 12:41

    Not sure what your shipping costs would look like, but might want to look into selling them on Ebay. My old boss was cleaning up and going to throw a box of manuals in the furnace, and I dug out a few CAT manuals and put them up for sale. They sold almost instantly for good money.

  5. #5Mark2502019-12-08 15:58

    Thanks for that, I thought I would give members first choice. My next step is gumtree and trading post here in Australia Costs through Australia post are a maximum of aprox. 100$ au for 6 kilo package and 1 kilo aprox 30$ au Mark

  6. #6Patmccoll2023-04-17 07:25

    Hi is this still available? Pat

  7. #7Patmccoll2023-04-17 07:26

    Hi mate just wondering if you still have the manuals for the 670 grader ?

  8. #8chidog2023-04-17 16:25

    Yeah the shipping to US would likely make it not worth it. Opps looks like a very old thread.

  9. #9Patmccoll2023-04-17 16:36

    Yeah mate I’m not in the us I’m in nsw , so should be fine