Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Setting’ Key on password’ on Komatsu dash 7 excavator

jey_c ยท 2013-11-25 13:26

Anybody knows how to set the password on dash 7 excavator, so when turning on starting key, a password should be entered on the monitor allowing us to start the machine, thanks

Replies5
  1. #1John C.2013-11-25 19:56

    I don't know if there is one for the Dash 7 line of machines. Everyone I know of that has had that password set on the Dash 6 machines had nothing but grief. I had a couple of customers forget, lose or someone change it and leave the company and the machine is suddenly just a derelict. As I recall they got stuck purchasing a new computer in order to make the machine run again.

  2. #2rankothge2013-11-25 21:23

    it can be dash 8 excavator,default password is 000000, i don't know dash 7 cause there are less machine sri lanka

  3. #3tdisport4r2014-05-19 11:07

    Did you find solution for your problem to set password, if not i can help you. Regards.

  4. #4Loic Honore2018-09-20 10:54

    hello, I have a kumatsu PC 130-8. When I bought it, there was a key password. For some reason what so ever, it no longer function and anyone can just stick a key in, and start. Need help to put this password back.

  5. #5Loic Honore2018-09-20 10:54

    Can you help me as well?