Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

SEVCON MillipaK workflow

Postal2 ยท 2025-07-14 22:14

MCU is MC908MR32CFUE. Will be continued...

Replies9
  1. #1kolco_cnc2025-07-17 16:34

    HI how to take out epoxy ?? how did you melt it please tell me

  2. #2Postal22025-07-18 02:21

    I didn't clean the compound, but I can see how it was done. The body is sawn along the perimeter, the compound is mechanically picked out, then the body is glued with "Poxipol" glue. I will take additional photos of the sawing.

  3. #3Postal22025-07-31 14:36

    Sawing of the MillipaK.

  4. #4Postal22025-08-06 08:01

    Unable to read security data from Motorola (photo), unable to read its firmware. Only backup copy AT25020B (attached).

  5. #5Postal22025-08-06 12:45

    MCU reading successful. Archive contains 32 kilobytes starting from offset 0x8000.

  6. #6Postal22025-09-08 00:33

    Photo of the tracks under the processor in case you damage them when removing them. The processor is firmly glued, difficult to remove.

  7. #7Postal22025-09-10 21:13

    MC908MR32 programmed successfully (screenshot). Real COM-uart on MAX3232 chip is needed, usb-uart adapters do not work. Prepared file in s19 format is attached.

  8. #8Postal22025-09-12 03:52

    Screenshot of the PCpaK program working with this block.

  9. #9Postal22025-10-25 06:53

    The machine is working, the process is complete.