Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Clark 30k cap forklift C500 Y300D Y2030

papichulo ยท 2025-07-16 07:47

Anyone have a service manual or parts breakdown for this 30k cap forklift, mainly for mast breakdown i believe it's a Model: C500 Y300D Sn: Y2030 21 3275 Tag is hard to read these numbers are just stamped on tag but difficult to identify, at least for me

Replies8
  1. #1TD242025-07-16 21:38

    Are those numbers correct? If so, Model indicates it is a Pneumatic, 30K Diesel. SN says from 20K to 30K capacity, (depends on CWT) and is the 21st truck built in production run 3275. The upright will have a separate number. A parts manual might not match if it was changed from factory ship. Shoot a pic of the front of it clearly showing the upright. Numbers are usually cut in the front or rear of the outer channel. A lot depends on the type, (F)single stage simplex, (FFL) 2 stage full free lift or (T) 3 stage triplex. If you will send a pic, I will try to help you to get a source for your needs. Do you have a CLARK dealer accessible to you?

  2. #2papichulo2025-07-17 19:53

    Not sure on the numbers just what I was assuming, attached is a Pic of the actual tag,, I'm working on getting numbers from mast, don't have machine here. There is a dealer, just a pain to get anything from them promptly regarding clark, I have another small cf40 that I had better success sourcing things on my own. Thanks in advance your help is appreciated

  3. #3TD242025-07-17 21:36

    OK.. Give me till Monday as I have heart echocardiogram tomorrow and will need consultation on it What we will do, is try to get a line card from Clark, then determine if the shipped upright is still on it. Once with a true upright number, you can go to the dealer and ask him for a print out of the components to determine what you need.

  4. #4papichulo2025-07-18 01:37

    Ok sounds good thanks again for the help, good luck to you. I will be pulling the lift cylinder this weekend but will probably still need the parts breakdown for the seal kit, that's why I wanted to prepare with as much info as possible since it's a pretty large cylinder, but hopefully it all goes well, any pointers you can give on this, or advice anyone has?

  5. #5papichulo2025-07-18 02:03

    This is that forklift

  6. #6TD242025-07-18 12:11

    Thanks for the pic. I have obtained a line card of the machine. It shows upright assembly #210 F-0713. Memory makes that a single stage upright, maximum fork height of 210 inches. That 210 F-0713 should be what you found in the scratched off paint in the pic. Email me direct at: [email protected] I will reply e mail you the card copies. On those uprights; on smaller trucks, it is a simple one way lift cylinder. We just got it on level floor, raised the forks and blocked underneath, lowered down to slack the lift chains. Move the chains off to the side., lean the cylinder forward, and with truck hydraulics begin to extend the inner rod..... We would have another truck; a pallet and a man on it in front, to catch/handle the protruding rod. Caution here... The inner tube/rod/barrel of this cylinder will be very heavy and awkward to handle as I describe. For safety and possibility of damage, you would be better to remove the complete cylinder and do it on a set of sawhorses at ground level. Typically; the packing will be a large thick poly pak U cup, with some type of wear/guide ring. Some o rings and a wiper in the threaded head. The lift cylinder itself is part #1797839. Any Clark dealer should be able to quote a "packing kit" to you, price and availability. With all that said.. With it apart and after you inspect... ... Should all appear neat, clean, smooth and no internal damage... And the U cup or V-packing be blown/distorted/obvious... I would contact a good hydraulic shop and EXACTLY match the packing portion I needed. Then again, considering the effort required to re do, and then having to buy OEM, it might be best to just purchase the complete needs from CLARK and go on to more years of lifting. Your choice.

  7. #7papichulo2025-07-18 16:04

    Again!, thank you for all this valuable information it's difficult to just aquire all this knowledge and info from just Google, thats where these forums come in with people like you that have been there done it, specially with this older equipment. We will be pulling complete cylinder and sending it out, will also try to source packing from local dealer now that I have cylinder #

  8. #8TD242025-07-18 17:56

    Very good. I am fishing for some data from an old source. May get some kit numbers and prices, or even some diagrams. Or he may not be available. I am 89 years old (09/3/1935) so do not have many contemporaries and deal with their heirs/replacements. Gets tedious sometimes.