I hope you all enjoy these photos of a S. D. bucket that I just completed, it stands 5" tall 6" from the point to the back and 2 1/4" wide, it weighs 1lb 12oz all from brass and copper.
Very nice looking job.
bet that took some time, nice work
Are you building a machine for it or is it a stand alone product. Make a good card holder or the likes.
That would look good on my desk! Maybe you should put a price on it
I like it but, where's the tiger teeth?
Neat job. Hi, Stjo46. That is one neat job, Good stuff but I'm with Ray Welsh - if it IS a 'JEN-U-WINE' S.D. bucket, where are the Tiger teeth?
sweet, VERY sweet...i wish i was flush w/cash...i'd own your collection
All you have to do is contact me and you can have whatever style point on the bucket you like. Customers are always right. For that bucket you have to contact Butch Diggins at www.keystonediecast.com he is the one that owns it. Here is a bucket with a company's logo on it. Thank You
Sit that on :usa my desk with M&Ms in it!
Dang! Got the smiley in the wrong place ! Oh well 2 more cups of coffee.
Very impressive!!! I'm a big fan of modeling, carving and just about any detail type of work where attention to the smallest detail is mandatory. Your skill and craftsmanship are simply amazing. Do you have a website with more pics of your work? Thank you, Eddie
thats really cool, great job!