hey everyone here are a few pictures of a good sized sewer/intersection rebuild project that is going on at the moment. there is alot of equipment on site, enjoy the pictures :drinkup.
more pictures
they just had to park that other 450 at the other end of the site ointhead
second last pic is an example of safe equipment. Good shots, some nice equipment. that little 320 low clearance is a nice unit i bet.
I bet that fan blade would make a good meat cutter ointhead Someone better get on that one before OSHA shows up...I'm sure that fine wouldn't be cheap Great pics as always oakland, keep up the good photography!
Thankyou D5G, i should have left a note on the cab to get it fixed right away lol :cool2
Great pics - thanks!
I think OSHA would actually be more interested about that trench box not being installed properly, completely not legal as it appears 2 feet lower than the top of the trench on the left side. The spoils pile on the right may excite them as well. No shroud on that Deere loader isn't safe, nor the tires being as bald as they are. Some good looking iron, though. 450C is a nice hoe, I played around on one set up for pipe last year. We have a 320CLU at work, I haven't run it but the guy that does says it's alright.
thanks cascade scraper i have more pictures that i got today of a different project they are on they have that same 644 their and you should see what they have tied on to the back....:ban the funny thing is that they dont screw around they know what they are doing. they are usaully in and out of a project ahead of schedule. the other pics will be up soon:usa
That typically means safety is at the bottom of the list for their priorities. A blow and go underground crew can overlook safety, that's just the sad truth. I'm not a safety freak by any means, but there are some things that you can't ignore. Trench safety is something I'm particular about.